Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty source tab in Jira

Rumceisz August 20, 2013

Dear All,

we have a problem with Fisheye/Crucible: in Fisheye we have 40 GIT repositories configured which are linked to 1 Crucible project. The repos have been added to the project as so: 1 project is the default and the others are in "Fisheye project content".

The 1 Crucible project has been linked with 1 JIRA project. All the users of the JIRA project have access to the Crucible project and all repos as well.

The problem: in a JIRA issue - which is mentioned in a repository - when clicking the Source tab is empty. Once again: the issue is mentioned in the repo. If we get directly to the Fisheye repo we can see the commits to this issue.

In JIRA all users have "View issue source tab" right.

Could you please help what is the problem here?

Thanks in advance,
Rumi

2 answers

1 vote
Ryan Dunn August 20, 2013

Dear Rumeceisz,

Couple of things we can try.

First, make sure the 'Allow Remote API Calls' is turned ON in Jira under Administration > General Configuration.

Also, can you confirm that the below step was done?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/JIRA+integration+in+Crucible#JIRAintegrationinCrucible-1.ConfiguringanapplicationlinkwithJIRA

If the application link is configured and API calls turned on, you should be good. If not I would dive into the crucible logs and see if there is a connection error to Jira.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

Ryan

0 votes
Mark Bickford November 21, 2013

One issue I have noticed occasionally that will cause this, is the system times being out of sync between the JIRA and Fisheye/Crucible servers. Correcting that issue may fix the sync problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events