Crucicble Report Showing Diffs and Comments/Defects

John Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2012

We are trying to produce a "formal" record of our code reviews in Crucible. What is currently being asked for is a "report" that shows the differences between two revisions of a file along with all of the comments/defects that have been logged in it. It should basically be what is shown in the right hand window when doing a review. I tried just printing from the web browser (Google Chrome) to a PDF, but since the code and comments are displayed in a frame like thing, all I got was exactly the page I saw with a scroll bar.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2012

This answer provided a link to some source code that has inspired me to write my own reporting tool. It's really not that hard once you decide to do it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events