Crucible start review button wipes out info in Inspection Details

Hi all,

In Crucible, I create a new review.  I assign myself as the moderator.  In the Inspection Details, I enter the Inspection Type, Funding Program, Product CSCI(s), Inspection Meeting date and location.   I then click Update to save my info.  When I click Start Review, it wipes out the info I entered in Inspection Details. 

I see this in the log when I click Start Review:

2015-10-06 14:43:04,184 WARN  [qtp1725119026-61105 ] atlassian.plugin ReviewEventListener-processReviewEvent - processReviewEvent You can't do action:reopenReview in state Review

Any ideas why this is happening?

2 answers

0 vote

Hi @jaypas,

"Inspection Details" doesn't seem to be a built in feature of Crucible product.  Are you sure you don't have some 3rd party plugins installed on your instance offering such a feature?   

Thanks, Piotr.  I think the problem is in one of the user-installed plugins. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Alexey Matveev
Published Saturday in Jira

How to run Jira in a docker container

Everything below is tested on Ubuntu 17.10. I prefer to use Jira in a docker container because: 1. I can install Jira with a couple of commands. 2. I can start and stop Jira just by starting and s...

368 views 6 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot