Crucible and jira application link fails just from jira side. Any addtional trobleshooting?

joseph l Shafer May 10, 2021

So from the start i know they can see each other from the get go as they both get the versions of each other.

But jira get FishEye / Crucible 4.8.4 NETWORK ERROR: 

Invalid OAuth signature

We couldn't connect to crucible, possibly because that instance is behind a misconfigured proxy.

And while there is an ingress between them there is no proxy service between them as there both containers in the same cluster. To top it off jira sees confluence just fine also part of same cluster.

And crucible gets Jira 8.9.0 CONNECTED...

I have followed and dug though many troubleshooting guides but none seem to help with this resolution. Including and not limited to https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/oauth-error-oauth_problem-signature_invalid-720406720.html and related links.

The part that gets me the most is it seems to be working 1 way both directions but jira though it reads the version of crucible that is as far as it seems to be able to go.  Another note both are using OAuth. Tried recreating with OAuth (impersonation) as well more then once with exact same results.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events