Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConfigException when trying out a local SVN repo

Helena Udd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 4, 2019

I'm evaluating Crucible as a possible code review tool for my company. I'm currently on my 30 day trial. I'm on Windows 10, and I have a Crucible test server running at localhost:8060. I've also set up a very small test SVN repository on my local hard drive at
file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn to use as my evaluation repository.

I tried adding my svn repo to Crucible, but get the following error:

Wed Jun 05 07:58:18 GMT+200 2019: Repository paused due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.config.ConfigException: Could not access file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn/ : org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn' svn: E180001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn' svn: E160043: Expected FS format between '1' and '7'; found format '8' com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn' svn: E180001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn' svn: E160043: Expected FS format between '1' and '7'; found format '8' org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn' svn: E180001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn' svn: E160043: Expected FS format between '1' and '7'; found format '8' org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn' svn: E180001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'file:///C:/dev/code_review_test_svn' svn: E160043: Expected FS format between '1' and '7'; found format '8'

What do I do?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events