Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login to Fisheye and Crucible

ErnieErwee January 16, 2019

Install the Fisheye and Crucible (On development server) that also have Jira installed. After the installation I try to login. Absolutely no combination of name/password work (used the master password I just used)  and the product cant be used. How do I either remove this completely or reset the password. I have search the web for several hours and found so far nothing works.

3 answers

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019

Wonder if he already knows this page ...

I have tried that page and it does not work.

Ben Stuart
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2019

Did you use http://<FECRU_URL>:<FECRU_PORT>/admin/admin.do as the URL? 

Only the built in admin user password that was reset would work here. 

0 votes
Ben Stuart
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2019

Was this instance migrated from another server? Previously, was it connected to AD or Crowd that is no longer available from Dev? 

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2019

Dear @ErnieErwee,

two Atlassian products installed on the same server - there always rings a bell: Have you modified the session id of one of the products? On default it's named JSESSIONID for each tomcat installed. You can change this for Jira by modifying the file

$JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/web.xml

If this doesn't help, please post more details of your installation.

So long

Thomas

Let me try and I will post shortly

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events