Can I get a migration of content from Crucible?

trinitymirrordigital-admin September 11, 2013

We are currently in the process of migrating our SVN repository to GIT. However we want to capture the historial code reviews we have amassed within Crucible over the past years

1. Is it possible to get a meaningful migration of content from our current On Demand Crucible setup.
  2. If we can get a meaningful migration of content do we need to purchase license Crucible as a stand alone product in order to access the data or is it possible to access it via another method?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
CelsoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2013

HI Tracey,

SVN and GIT treat differently the paths and rev names, this way if you change the repository protocol you will need to reindex the repository.

About the existing comments and reviews:

a Crucible project with many reviews about data in FishEye repos.The default for Crucible projects is to store data in reviews so even if the repository stops working the previously reviewed data persists.

Also, you can ask for a full backup from your current instance to restore it in your infra structure.

Regards,

Celso Yoshioka

0 votes
Farhan Hassan September 30, 2013

I am also looking for the answer of this question but your answer is not clear. Let me ask the question again.

Can I get the migration of data from Crucible? Yes or No

If yes, how?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events