Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All tab on crucible dashboard

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2013

Hi All I am on crucible 2.7 On the Dashboard we have four tabs.

The first one is the tab ALL On clicking the tab ALL we get info such as PROJECTXXX-200 commented on review or PROJECTxxx-200 replied to UserZZZ like that.

My question is, as a reviewer if i raise a defect still the tab mentions it as PROJECTXXX-200 commented on review rather than PROJECTXXX-200 raised a defect (this is a bit misleading)

Can anyone suggest if this is a bug? Or if there is some configuration setting (if any) which can differentiate between a comment and a defect.

My gut feeling is that the system is designed this way which assumes defect as a sub-set of comment. However, wanted to check with you guys if at all there is any workaround.

Rahul

1 answer

0 votes
rstephens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2013

Hi Rahul,

A "defect" is just a note on a comment with a specific flag on it. At the moment, the activity stream doesn't render the fact that a comment is flagged as a defect. THis would however be a fairly simple feature to add, so you should submit a feature request.

Kind Regards,
Richard Stephens

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events