Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this crap?

Ton Jaspers April 13, 2017

What's this crap of having me spend half an hour registering and logging in after pressing the help button in FishEye just to figure out the code for a smiley?

You are not helping me being productive!

2 answers

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2017

@Si - I think your Google searches leading to the Atlassian Community home page is a symptom of Atlassian not having migrated all the questions from Atlassian Answers.

You can read info about it here and here. There are some suggestions of workarounds on those threads.

@Ton - Is the 404 error you are seeing here on the Atlassian Community, on your Fisheye/Crucible instance, or somewhere in the help docs? If you can post the URL, someone here in the community might be able to help out.

We're users just like you, so we'll do our best.

If you want to get support or talk to Atlassian directly, you should go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

From a fisheye review enter a comment. In the comment box press the question mark. A popup box appears (Wiki Markup Tips). In it press the "Full Wiki Markup"  button and Bingo 404 error, at least when you are registered and logged in. 

Not registered? Spent time to register and then get the 404.....

0 votes

It is even worse: 404 page not found. Thank you very much. 

clough360 April 13, 2017

And google search results no longer link to issues, just get the search page

clough360 April 13, 2017

actually this is driving me mad, everything I search for on Jira using google sends me to the search page here. I then have to search again and the search results are usually nothing to do with what I want. So frustrating

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2017

@Si - I think your Google searches leading to the Atlassian Community home page is a symptom of Atlassian not having migrated all the questions from Atlassian Answers.

You can read info about it here and here. There are some suggestions of workarounds on those threads.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events