Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work in Finance? Introduce yourself!

Viewing page 2 of 2

35 comments

Comment

Ken Poon September 10, 2017

Hey folks!

I'm Ken, Director of IT and Support at Thinking Capital in Canada. We have been using Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and more. Hopefully I will be able to help other folks to start, also and learn something new from you guys.  I'll be at the Finance user group at Summit!

Cheers!

Like Adatugo_Oyebanji likes this
pb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2017

Hi Ken!  Another Canadian! (There are a couple of you from the cold, frozen north in this thread.)

Can't wait to meet you at the user group meeting.

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2017

Thanks for organizing the finance breakout session Philippe! Really enjoyed meeting everyone and having lively discussions.

pb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2017

Danny, I'm so glad you found it useful.  Credit for doing the organization is shared, but I'll claim credit for the facilitation, and share credit with all of you for how well it turned out!  For me, it was fascinating to see/hear all the different stories of how people use our products and the challenges you face.

Anurag Jalan February 11, 2018

Hello,

Anurag here, Currently I am spending most of the time learning more about Crowd, JIRA & Confluence and help our organization in adopting Atlassian Tools at Enterprise scale in Singapore.

I am working for a financial organization. Currently 500 + users are already on-board & within next 3-4 months, this will reach to 1000+ users. This will be for both JIRA & Confluence.

Will be happy to reach & interact with each of you :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 12, 2018

Welcome, @Anurag Jalan! So happy to have you here :) 

Anurag Jalan February 12, 2018

Thanks @Monique vdB :)

Eva August 24, 2018

Hi everybody, my Name is Eva Forgac and I work for Lufthansa Technik in Germany. I'm Manager for Development Processes and Reports in Finance and Accounting Department. We use JIRA for cooperation with our IT-department and also for open topics inside our department in relation with our processes especially with our enterprice System which is SAP.

Aaron Williams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2018

Hey everyone. I don't exactly work in Finance per se, but I work in IT for a Financial Technology company... that counts, right?

I'm interesting in hearing how Finance teams out there are using the Atlassian suite to do various aspects of their job, we have a team in one of our offices still working on paper and I'm keen to find a solution that can get them away from this!

Juventino Gaytan April 2, 2019

I'm a solo-preneur and have been on a quest for the best practice management system.  I've used Jira in the past and I think this will suite my needs nicely with regards of manageing workflow and customer expectations.  I'm looking to connect with other tax and accounting practices that utilize Atlassian tools to this end.

Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
January 10, 2020

Hello everyone!

My name is Fernando Bordallo. I'm an Atlassian team lead, dedicated full-time to the improvement of the experiences around issue creating, interaction and flow. My main areas of interest lie in understanding how ideas come to life through collaboration, planning, and execution.

Awesome to be here 😄

Like # people like this
Adatugo_Oyebanji February 25, 2020

Hi, my name is Adatugo Oyebanji - I work with NowNow a Mobile Money Service provider promoting Fintech services.
My product - the NowNow Consumer App, positively contributes and challenges the existing payment system in Nigeria, it promotes mobile wallet services and also brings financial inclusion to banked and especially the unbanked-disadvantaged and low-income segments of the society at affordable costs.

Its nice to be a member of this community.

Aditya Saxena March 23, 2020

Hello all -

I'm a technology consultant helping my banking and telecom clients in south-east Asia with digital business building and digital transformations.

Atlassian tooling is our primary use case for all things project management and documentation. However, it's amazing how different ways these tools are used across small/large teams. At the moment, my interests lay in setting up Confluence for a large organization in such a way that it can grow organically but within a certain structure that the organization's users could find easy to collaborate upon.

Would love any such shareable or sanitised examples from the community.

Randy Mulder April 6, 2020

Hi All, My name is Randy and i am an Agile Coach for Rabobank Australia & New Zealand. I'm part of the continues improvment team where we lead Lean Six Sigma projects, Agile transformation.

Currently as an Agile Coach I lead the agile transformation - started 2 years ago - from Exec level to team level. Doing this I work with 100+ people and train/mentor scrum masters to become agile coaches as well to expidite the transformation using JIRA and Confluence and the backbone of our ways of working. All in the mindset start small, and then scale up. 

Very keen to learn from all of you. Feel free to reach out and or add me on linkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/randy-mulder/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events