Research Participants Needed (Atlassian Customers)

Morgan Williams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2020

Hi Community,

Meld Studios are working with Atlassian to do some research :)

We'd like to give you AUD$150 so that you can tell us about your experience of purchasing and managing Atlassian software including Jira, Confluence, Trello, Bitbucket, and others. 

You'll be someone directly involved in:

- Deciding to buy Atlassian products
- Paying for Atlassian products
- Managing Atlassian products and users

If you think you might fit the bill, or work with someone who does please let us know if you’d be free to a 45-60 minute interview. Note that this isn't about your experiences using Atlassian's products, rather about how you engage with Atlassian to buy, pay for or manage their products for your users.

All interviews will be conducted through Zoom, and anyone we speak to will need to speak conversational English. Our team are based in Sydney, Australia but we’re happy to work around timezones to find a suitable time to chat.

If you’d like to set up a time for a chat with us, please get in touch with me via morgan@meldstudios.com.au

Cheers Morgan,

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Drew Cottrell April 22, 2020

Hi @Morgan Williams just sent you an email would be happy to participate!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2020

Sounds good :) 

Morgan Williams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2020

thanks Gonchik :) chat by email

0 votes
Inayat Nahvi July 27, 2020

Hi @Morgan Williams , are you still looking for research participants? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events