Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

The Cloudies: Progress Report #16

I have that feeling that we're finally out of Mercury Retrograde, this week flew by! And I have our handy dandy qualifier list for this week - give it up for our Fantastic Four! @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ ; @Katarzyna Pawlak [Deviniti] ; @James Conway _Comalatech_ ; @Velizar Borisov 👏🏼🎉👏🏼✨ Keep a look out for that emoji filled email from me y'all! 

I know that some of you from our first and second batches have not received your Cloudies yet if that's the case please reach out to me so I can, compile a list & ask our vendors for a status update on your specific Cloudie and so that we can help them find its way to you ASAP. 

unnamed.jpg 

Cloudie is callin' out! 

If you've just heard about the Cloudie and wanna learn more - here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Still working on yours?  Check out all the details and go go go! Cloudie is waiting for you! 

Stay awesome, Gotham and have a lovely weekend.

11 comments

Oh yeah! I'm so happy :) Can't wait to receive the email!

Like # people like this

Congrats @Katarzyna Pawlak _Deviniti_  @James Conway _Comalatech_  @Velizar Borisov! Happy for getting the cloudie :)

Like # people like this
Like # people like this

@Kyren Wong I am from the second batch and did not get the cloudie yet, Is there any update for me?

Congratulations All. Keep Contributing!

Like # people like this
Kyren Wong Atlassian Team Mar 02, 2021

HI @Monika Rani Sorry to hear that, let me add you to the list of people who haven't received it yet! Will update when I can~ :O 

@Kyren Wong they look awesome! :D Unfortunately I think i've missed your email? 

Like Kyren Wong likes this

@Kyren Wongmy email is gorka at roninpixels dot com !

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Kyren Wong Atlassian Team Mar 09, 2021

@Gorka Puente _Appfire_ ; @James Conway _Comalatech_ Oh no! Just sent y'all a follow up email! 

Like # people like this
elizabeth_jones Community Leader Mar 29, 2021

Congrats everyone; enjoy those adorable plush cloudies :)

Like Velizar Borisov likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Announcing Data Residency for Standard and Premium licenses

Update: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/Data-Residency-Comes-to-Australia-amp-Update-on-Data-Residency/ba-p/1825538 We have just released data residency for Austra...

5,132 views 13 40
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you