Unable to search users or groups in Crowd

I am experiencing an issue in Crowd where I am not able to search groups or users within Crowd. If I go to a users profile and click on "Add Groups", then the search windows open. When I click on search button it redirects me to the same page, without any results, same with users as well.

Request you to please assist me in knowing whats causing this issue.
Thanks and Regards,
Jenin Mohan

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi Jenin,

Could you please let us know the version of your Crowd. Also, please try the following steps:

1. Shutdown Crowd
  2. Delete the content of <Crowd_Install_Dir>/apache-tomcat/work/
  3. Restart Crowd

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Version is 2.7.2

Hi Septa,

I found that the search is working when I am trying the same operation in google chrome, its not working for me in IE9.

Now I am wondering what is wrong with IE9?

Thanks and Regards,

Jenin Mohan

Yes..enabling compatibility mode worked for me.

Thanks Septa for your help!!

Warm Regards,

Jenin

Hi Jenin,

Please try to check if compatibility mode is enabled. Also, please try to use default setting by disabling any third party installled on your browser.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Feb 27, 2018 in Crowd

The Crowd team is looking for feedback on Server & Data Center customers' identity strategies!

Do you own more than one Server or Data Center product? Do you have challenges provisioning users across your Atlassian products? Are you spending a lot of time integrating each Atlassian product wit...

1,514 views 6 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you