Need to remove LDAP directory from Crowd as number of users are exceeded

Hi,

While Adding a LDAP Directory in Crowd, LDAP got synced and a large number of users for added. However, as current license does not permit the number of users configured, Crowd is redirecting me to upgrading Licence Page.

is there any way i can remove synced users from Crowd.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Prajakta,

Yes, please read this Restoring Passwords To Recover Admin User Rights KB article.

0 vote

Hi Prajakta,

As far as I know Crowd license will counts based on how many users are allowed to login. So, if you want to limit a number of users or not exceed your current user license limits, please refer to Crowd users counting towards application user limit KB for the information.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John

Thanks for reply John.

However, in current situation I am not able to log in into Crowd to perform these checks.

Is there any way I can able to log in as Admin and apply check to limit number of users?

Thanks for reply John.

However, I was looking to log in into

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

50 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot