How to implement CROWD LDAPS

Hi

I am trying to connect the Crowd to LDAPS and I cannot find any documentation about the LDAPS implementation. 

LDAP was very straight forward by reading the documentation. 

However, LDAPS is using certificate that I have.. I don't know how I can implement this.. 

I cannot find any related answer for this either. 

Does Crowd not support LDAPS? or can someone help me how to set this up? 

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Young, 

I believe this documentation is useful for you:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Configuring+an+SSL+Certificate+for+Microsoft+Active+Directory

In case you aren't using Active Directory, you also can follow this documentation to an OpenLDAP from step 3 once you already have the LDAP certificate.

Also, this another documentation can help you with SSL troubleshoot on Crowd:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Troubleshooting+SSL+certificates+and+Crowd

Hope this helps.

Renato Rudnicki

Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Feb 27, 2018 in Crowd

The Crowd team is looking for feedback on Server & Data Center customers' identity strategies!

Do you own more than one Server or Data Center product? Do you have challenges provisioning users across your Atlassian products? Are you spending a lot of time integrating each Atlassian product wit...

1,391 views 6 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you