Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crowd Rest API plugin

aas May 2, 2021

I want to make plugin, which parse file with users from server, and make all that users inactive. I use 2 modules in plugin: Web Item and REST plugin modules. So when I click in to my web item I call my rest plugin module and in it I want to parse file with users and call crowd's rest api to change users PUT https://server/crowd/rest/usermanagment/1/user?username=userFromFile. Problem is that I can't call crowd's rest endpoint from my web plugin module, I always get code 400. Is it right way to call crowd rest endpoint from my rest endpoint or there is other way to make users inactive?

1 answer

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2021

Hi @aas

You have probably figured this out by now, just in case:

App development related questions like this are best asked in the Crowd Development category of the Atlassian Developer Community, you have a greater chance to get feedback from other app developers there.

That said, to set expectations, you'll note that there are comparatively few Crowd related questions and even less answers there - regardless, quite some Atlassian team members monitoring the community by now, so hopefully they can loop in someone from the Crowd team.

Cheers,
Steffen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events