Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Crowd + Google Apps Connector + Google Apps

Hi all,

my goal is to be able to login to Stash with my google apps mail accounts. Preferable this to be done with Crowd Google Apps Connector SSO setup.

I have setup Crowd + Google Apps Connector + Stash. I follow the documentation in Atlassian but in this documentation/configuration the SSO provider is Crowd, which means when I try to login to google apps email I'm redirecting to Crowd/Stash. I want this to be opposite way. Which means when logged in to google apps email to be logged in also in Crowd/Stash. Is there any way to reconfigure Crowd Google Apps to use Google Apps SSO as provider? Or to accomplished my goal?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes

Unfortunately Crowd currently does not support using Google Apps as an authentication provider (we only support Google Apps using Crowd as an authentication provider, so that when a user logs into Google Apps then Google Apps delegates the authentication check to Crowd, as you pointed out).

CWD-1601 is probably the most appropriate issue to vote on (please also leave a comment explaining your use case) if this is important to you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events