Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crowd : Disabling account locally but not in AD

Jerome Macaranas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2014

I need to disable some accounts in Crowd that are Active directory users but not disable them in AD.

On the documentation -->

Crowd will synchronise the user status with Active Directory. If a user account is disabled in Active Directory, the user will be deactivated in Crowd, and reciprocally, if a user is deactivated in Crowd, the user account will be disabled in Active Directory. To prevent this synchronisation, use Manage User Status Locally in the 'Connector' tab.

I don't see Manage User Status Locally in the 'Connector' Tab.

Can someone provide me where I can configure "Manage User Status Locally"?

1 answer

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2014

Hi Jerome, this option is only available in Crowd version 2.7 onwards. You can see more details in this link.

Cheers

Jerome Macaranas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2014

We have a lot of application running on top of crowd. Are we required to upgrade those application as well?

- bamboo

- crowd openid

- crucible

- google-aps

- jira

- stash

- opennms

- confluence

Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2014

Openid is part of the Crowd packet, so it'll be upgrade when you upgrade Crowd. As for the other Atlassian applications, there is no need to upgrade them. The only thing is that I'm not familiar with opennms, I don't know this application, you may contact it's vendor and check this information.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events