where i can find confluence addon Angular JS integration for AUI (AUI-NG)

Confluence 5.5.2

I'm mirroring production conflunce to dev.

Current production conflunce has one add-on Angular JS integration for AUI (AUI-NG) - I'm not able to find it in marketplace.

could you please help?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote
David Simpson Community Champion Jul 14, 2014

You likely installed a Scroll plugin such as Scroll versions from k15t and then removed it.

These plugins come as .obr files and package support plugins inside the main plugin. Lots of plugin vendors package their plugins as OBRs for easy deployment. Unfortunaelty, on uninstall of say Scroll Versions, the dependent plugins are not also uninstalled.

If you're not using Scroll Versions or any other k15t plugins, just uninstall the AUI-NG plugin as it's likely not needed.

If you really want a copy of that plugin, download Scroll Versions. Rename the OBR file to a ZIP file and extract the zip. Somehwere in a subdirectory, you'll find the AUI-NG JAR file.

Hi guys,

The mentioned add-on is bundled with and needed by our Scroll Exporters, so if you're using any of our Scroll Exporters, please do not remove the Angular JS Integration for AUI, as the exporters will no longer work afterwards.

Best,
Nils

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

301 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you