where i can find confluence addon Angular JS integration for AUI (AUI-NG)

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2014

Confluence 5.5.2

I'm mirroring production conflunce to dev.

Current production conflunce has one add-on Angular JS integration for AUI (AUI-NG) - I'm not able to find it in marketplace.

could you please help?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 14, 2014

You likely installed a Scroll plugin such as Scroll versions from k15t and then removed it.

These plugins come as .obr files and package support plugins inside the main plugin. Lots of plugin vendors package their plugins as OBRs for easy deployment. Unfortunaelty, on uninstall of say Scroll Versions, the dependent plugins are not also uninstalled.

If you're not using Scroll Versions or any other k15t plugins, just uninstall the AUI-NG plugin as it's likely not needed.

If you really want a copy of that plugin, download Scroll Versions. Rename the OBR file to a ZIP file and extract the zip. Somehwere in a subdirectory, you'll find the AUI-NG JAR file.

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2016

Hi guys,

The mentioned add-on is bundled with and needed by our Scroll Exporters, so if you're using any of our Scroll Exporters, please do not remove the Angular JS Integration for AUI, as the exporters will no longer work afterwards.

Best,
Nils

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events