where i can find confluence addon Angular JS integration for AUI (AUI-NG)

Confluence 5.5.2

I'm mirroring production conflunce to dev.

Current production conflunce has one add-on Angular JS integration for AUI (AUI-NG) - I'm not able to find it in marketplace.

could you please help?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
David Simpson Community Champion Jul 14, 2014

You likely installed a Scroll plugin such as Scroll versions from k15t and then removed it.

These plugins come as .obr files and package support plugins inside the main plugin. Lots of plugin vendors package their plugins as OBRs for easy deployment. Unfortunaelty, on uninstall of say Scroll Versions, the dependent plugins are not also uninstalled.

If you're not using Scroll Versions or any other k15t plugins, just uninstall the AUI-NG plugin as it's likely not needed.

If you really want a copy of that plugin, download Scroll Versions. Rename the OBR file to a ZIP file and extract the zip. Somehwere in a subdirectory, you'll find the AUI-NG JAR file.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi guys,

The mentioned add-on is bundled with and needed by our Scroll Exporters, so if you're using any of our Scroll Exporters, please do not remove the Angular JS Integration for AUI, as the exporters will no longer work afterwards.

Best,
Nils

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 30, 2018 in Confluence

How Manon Soubies-Camy uses Confluence + Trello to organize webinar notes and her knitting stash

@Manon Soubies-Camy is an engineer who has been an avid Atlassian user since 2014. She helps companies of all sizes transform the way they work with the Atlassian stack, including Jira and Confl...

847 views 8 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you