where do I find the browser plugin to capture website URLs to Confluence Spaces

Where do I find the browser plugin that allows me to capture website URLs to Confluence Spaces?  I had it previously and after my laptop was serviced to remove some malware it was gone.   I have looked through the documentation to find it again but have not been able to do so.

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for the answer, but what I am looking for is the other way around.  It goes in your browser toolbar and allows you to save the URL of the website you are currently on to a selectable space in Confluence.  When you click on the "button", it pops up a window that allows you to select the space where you want to save the URL

Best,

Jim

Hi Felipe, That is exactly what I was looking for! Sorry I did not realize that first time around. Best, Jim

Hi, James!

If you're referring to the Shared Links blueprint, it's not a plugin, it's just a favourite, which is set as a button. The steps for you to add it to your browser can be found on this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Shared+Links+Blueprint

Cheers
Felipe

That's exactly what the Shared Links is for. Check the documentation I linked on my previous comment.

-Felipe

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,125 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you