what the user limit of my account?

Élida Borsato October 3, 2016

I would like to know what is limit number the users of my account?

We need more users and I would like to know what kind package is our.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2016

The system information page should tell you, as should the user maintenance stuff, and your my.Atlassian account too.

Élida Borsato October 3, 2016

ok, where is this page?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2016

Two of them are under admin

Admin -> system info, and Admin -> user management

The third one should be pretty much on the first page of your my.Atlassian account (I've not got a Cloud install at the moment, so I'm not familiar with the current details)

Prabhakaran Jayaraman Masani October 3, 2016

Please visit the url https://my.atlassian.com/product using your Atlassian credentials, it should display all your Atlassian products listed along with the type of license. 

0 votes
Élida Borsato October 4, 2016

Admin -> system info, and Admin -> user management

No have information limit max users, or I'm not know to search.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2016

When I go to user management and get the list of users, it tells me I'm using X of Y.

No appear exatament this form, but I found. How can I purchase more 10 users?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2016

Go to your my.Atlassian account, find the licence and there's an option to increase numbers there.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2016

That's not the account you use for managing your server then.  You'll need to use the account that owns the licences you have.

The account that managing server is of user inative in JIRA. How can I update this account? "nogueira.bruno@goldsystem.net"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2016

If they're no longer with you, there's not a lot you can do unless you can get access to their email account.  If that's not possible, then you'll need to contact Atlassian support to get your account added ans an owner of the system.  Https://support.atlassian.com will help you with that.

ok, tks.

0 votes

I think didn't express correctely. I need to know how many users my account can to have. Exemple: today we have nine users actives, how many users more I can to include?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2016

Look at the licence information as above.

Subtract 9 from the maximum limit you find.  That's how many more you can add.

HongNgan September 15, 2020

Does it include inactive user?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2020

By definition, users you have flagged as inactive do not count towards your licence limit.

Like HongNgan likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events