what happened to the add page button?

I just logged in to add some content. There is no button to add a page. I am logged in as administrator. I've tried it in Chrome and Safari (Mac). Still no button, menu item, or command to add a page. Gone. What happened. I'm using Confluence OnDemand.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Thanks Mirek. I should have posted this after the problem was solved. I opened a ticket and it seems that some plug-ins didn't load last time the server was restarted. So they restarted it. All fixed now.

1 vote
Mirek Community Champion Mar 04, 2014

Hi Kevin,

I am not sure when you last logged into to your Confluence instance but there is no longer a button to add a page as it was in the old version. Instead of this there is a Create button on the top of the navigation bar (like Ask a Question on Atlassian Answers). This will show a popup to create a page/blueprint with all required data.

I hope that will help.

Best Regards,

Mirek

That's what is no longer there. I couldn't remember the name of it since it is missing.

Hrm... I've uploaded a screen shot twice but it doesn't show up (at least not yet).

Mirek Community Champion Mar 06, 2014

Oh.. OK.

Because you are using OnDemand Confluence I cannot point you to this documentation that probably could help..

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/%27Create%27+button+is+missing+in+Confluence+5.0.x+or+5.1.x

In your case the only solution is to raise a ticket with Atlassian Support. They will know what to do in order to bring the button back.

I hope that will help.

Best Regards,

Mirek

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

68 views 3 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you