Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened to the add page button?

Kevin Garrett March 4, 2014

I just logged in to add some content. There is no button to add a page. I am logged in as administrator. I've tried it in Chrome and Safari (Mac). Still no button, menu item, or command to add a page. Gone. What happened. I'm using Confluence OnDemand.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kevin Garrett March 6, 2014

Thanks Mirek. I should have posted this after the problem was solved. I opened a ticket and it seems that some plug-ins didn't load last time the server was restarted. So they restarted it. All fixed now.

1 vote
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2014

Hi Kevin,

I am not sure when you last logged into to your Confluence instance but there is no longer a button to add a page as it was in the old version. Instead of this there is a Create button on the top of the navigation bar (like Ask a Question on Atlassian Answers). This will show a popup to create a page/blueprint with all required data.

I hope that will help.

Best Regards,

Mirek

Kevin Garrett March 4, 2014

That's what is no longer there. I couldn't remember the name of it since it is missing.

Hrm... I've uploaded a screen shot twice but it doesn't show up (at least not yet).

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2014

Oh.. OK.

Because you are using OnDemand Confluence I cannot point you to this documentation that probably could help..

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/%27Create%27+button+is+missing+in+Confluence+5.0.x+or+5.1.x

In your case the only solution is to raise a ticket with Atlassian Support. They will know what to do in order to bring the button back.

I hope that will help.

Best Regards,

Mirek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events