trouble with tables

Barb Yantha March 4, 2021

According to the support documentation on adding a table in the new editor https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-formatting-to-your-page/#Addformattingtoyourpage-tables:

• I should be able to resize the table via a double-arrow button... I don't have that button in my new table. 
  • I should be able to copy and paste it to the location where I want it within my article. I cannot do that. I can't copy it, I can't drag it.

Anyone have a suggestion?

1 answer

0 votes
robert.nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021

Hi Barb,

You can revile the <- -> resize button at the top right of the table while in edit mode.  This will toggle between a wider - normal width  table.  If you do not see that maybe you could show a picture of what you do see?   

I copy and paste by selecting the table and on windows CTRL-C  CTRL-V again while in edit mode.  If you are not editing the confluence page you will not be able to change anything, just comment.

Hope this helps...

Robert

Barb Yantha March 4, 2021

Hi Robert, Below is what I see

image.png

robert.nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2021

It is not under table options, it is to the right of the edit.   And do not select everything in the table.  Simply click inside the table and look for the arrow at the top right.Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 7.32.13 AM.png

robert.nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2021

ALso the Ctrl C Ctrl V is for windows platforms for Mac it is I believe it is command c and command v.

Barb Yantha March 5, 2021

Hi Robert,

The troubleimage.png is I don't have those double arrows 

Barb Yantha March 10, 2021

How do I get in touch with someone in support to get help with this issue? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events