time out when adding new user

Manny Durazo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 25, 2017

Confluence Wiki - Unix/Linux platform:  When adding new user, I get "session has expired" and am unable to add new user.  I clear cookies, restart IE or Firefox and reboot.  Sometimes it works OK other times it does not let me add new user.  Any configuration I can change in "Administration"

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2017

There is not a change in Adminstration, but you might check the web.xml file to see what the session timeout is - it should be an hour: How to adjust the session timeout for Confluence

Another guess - are you logging into JIRA in another tab of your browser? Please see Logging into another Atlassian application logs me out of Confluence

Manny Durazo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 27, 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the response.  I am not logging into anothere application, but I will check the web.xml file for the session timeout. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events