status report page creation multiple regions process question (meeting notes? automatic?)

Dominic Jalsevac July 2, 2021

Our business requires staff every evening to create a report for those starting in the morning so they know what to do. We also need the same for those during the day so they can let the people in the evening know what to do. It is ideal that this document is open all day (or night) and be continually updated by multiple people at the same time. 

Currently we are using the "meeting notes" and we have a staff member create a meeting note from a template then fill it in. This has a few issues:

1. sometimes multiple people create this meeting note and there are then multiple status documents. so auto creation of tomorrows document at a predefined time would be ideal. 

2. we need multiple types of reports for different regions. so this means multiple templates. on confluence it seems you can only have 1 meeting. note template per space so this doesnt work for us. 

So my question is what do you see as a potential solution? Is it still meeting notes?Ideally we are not creating multiple spaces. This issue I think is probably something lots of offices have so I am hoping there is a solution!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2021

@Dominic Jalsevac 

I am not sure of a great way to auto create a page each day.  I would suggest maybe having a manager create they for the full week or month so individuals do not create multiple pages. 

As for the types of reports you can create a template for each report and call it whatever you like.   This way it is easy to create a new report and you could name it evening report and morning report so the users utilize the proper report when they create it.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events