sidebar is not shown

Markus Schünemann October 9, 2018

Hello I freshly installed confluence with mysql and nginx on ubuntu 16.

The sidebar is not shown in any case and im out of ideas. tried every solution found in forums but nothing helped

2 answers

0 votes
Markus Schünemann October 22, 2018

mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.23

No i checked the logs and i dont see anything

FireShot Capture 60 - Seiten - IT - Confluence - https___confluence.lano.io_display_IT.png

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2018

Markus,

Can you tell me if this occurs on specific spaces, or all spaces? Does the space it occurs on have a home page set? 

Can you open your page in your browser and open your Developer Tools console (Network tab) and see if anything is being blocked?

Regards,

Shannon

Markus Schünemann October 22, 2018

Hello

It occurs in all spaces. Homepage is set. In the Network it loads all Resources

Regards

Unbenannt.png

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2018

Hi Markus,

You mentioned it's a fresh install, so can you confirm that you haven't restored data from anywhere else, and that this problem existed since day one? 

1. Can you please try to put Confluence in Safe Mode and see if the problem persists?
  2. Please also try removing any customizations that you may have added.
  3. Test the problem with multiple browsers (such as Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, etc.) and let me know if it persists in all browsers.
  4. Try loading the page in Incognito or Private Browsing modes.
  5. Does the problem occur for all users?

Regards

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 9, 2018

Markus,

Can you let me know your Confluence and MySQL version, and a screenshot of the problem? Is the sidebar missing from all pages and spaces?

Are there any messages in your error logs that could point to what the issue is? 

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events