replicate an existing page, but the video content will be shown in .mp4, without video preview

Tracy Yang January 27, 2022

I replicate an existing page to another new page, the contents include both text and a video. In original page it has video preview, but in the new page, the video content will be shown in .mp4, without video preview. How can I do if I also want the video shown in preview for the  new page?

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

@Tracy Yang Welcome to Confluence! How did you replicate the page? Was it copy+paste of all of the content from one page to a new one, or did you use the page copy tool? 

I used page copy tool.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

How long ago did you embed the original video? There was a recent bug report related to previews no longer showing, I am wondering whether this bug now affects you since this is a new page.

Does this sound like what you are experiencing?

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-73296

Thanks.

Yesterday.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

@Tracy Yang checking in to see if this issue has been resolved.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events