"add permission" to submit form

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2021

I created my first form with Forms for Confluence Cloud today and ran into a maddening problem. Everyone is getting an error saying "You must have add permission on the space to submit the form" when they try to submit the form, including me. I have full site and space admin permissions so I'm guessing this elusive "add permission" is somewhere else but for the life of me, I can't find it. Does anyone know where I need to set that? 

FYI I do have a support request in with Adaptavist but I'd really like to get this resolved ASAP. 

TIA! 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2021

My understanding (bear in mind I don't work in the Product team) is that your people who are hitting this problem do not have the Confluence Space Permission to create/edit pages.  The form gets saved as a page, so you need create/edit to save it.

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2021

Thanks Nic, but that's not the problem. Everyone who has hit this error is an active user (creating and editing). 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events