We noticed that the unsafe word automatically populates on the title on the expand macro whenever the word "ONLY" is included. Is there a fix to this?
As I understand, a specific word is placed within the Expand Macro title when you use another specific word.
I have tried to replicate this but had no success. I recorded two of my attempts:
There are a few things we can do to rule some issues out. Here they are:
- Try using your browser incognito/private mode or clear the browser cache. This can help us to rule out something wrong with your browser cache.
- Use another Web browser to perform the same procedure. This will help us to determine if the issue is browser specific.
- Try disabling Web browser addons (if any). This helps to rule out addons that might interfere with the default browser functions.
With this in mind, please allow me to ask you a few questions. Here we go:
- Is this happening anywhere else other than the Expand Macro title?
- Does this happen if you use another browser?
- Do you have any kind of text correction system in place? (macOS native, Browser Native, Gramarly,etc)
- Is this happening with any Expand macro you have ever used or only new ones?
- Is this happening in all pages that contain a Expand macro?
- Is anyone else facing the same behavior?
Let us hear from you!
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events