Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unsafe" automatically appears on the expand macro when the word "ONLY" is included

benjamin.santos1 December 9, 2020

We noticed that the unsafe word automatically populates on the title on the expand macro whenever the word "ONLY" is included. Is there a fix to this?

3 answers

0 votes
benjamin.santos1 December 14, 2020

Hi,

It happens when you copy a certain macro from a page to another page. It normally happens when the word "Only" is in between words.

In edit mode:

final sample 1.jpg

When published:

final sample 2.jpg

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2020

Hello @benjamin.santos1!

As I understand, a specific word is placed within the Expand Macro title when you use another specific word.

I have tried to replicate this but had no success. I recorded two of my attempts:

Screen-Recording-2020-12-11-at-0.gifScreen-Recording-2020-12-11-at-0(1).gif

There are a few things we can do to rule some issues out. Here they are:

1. Try using your browser incognito/private mode or clear the browser cache. This can help us to rule out something wrong with your browser cache.
  2. Use another Web browser to perform the same procedure. This will help us to determine if the issue is browser specific.
  3. Try disabling Web browser addons (if any). This helps to rule out addons that might interfere with the default browser functions.

With this in mind, please allow me to ask you a few questions. Here we go:

1. Is this happening anywhere else other than the Expand Macro title?
  2. Does this happen if you use another browser?
  3. Do you have any kind of text correction system in place? (macOS native, Browser Native, Gramarly,etc)
  4. Is this happening with any Expand macro you have ever used or only new ones?
  5. Is this happening in all pages that contain a Expand macro?
  6. Is anyone else facing the same behavior?

Let us hear from you!

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2020

Benjamin,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.  I am not able to replicate can you please share a screenshot in edit mode and then again after you save the page.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events