"Required security token" when editing a page

Phil Millington-Hore May 10, 2017

Hi,

I am getting this error message: "Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page." every time I try to save changes to a page.

I get asked to confirm I am not a robot and this message appears. It has done so in the past but this can normally be resolved by clearing cache, logging out and back in again, but this time doing that in Edge and Chrome is replying with the same error message!

It is extremely frustrating as I am only entering a new row to an existing table on a page.

I tried accessing directly with IP address but I get a message about direct access being blocked because of Cloudflare, and tried clearing the browser cache and cookies.

We, as a business, are looking for alternative as this has been a common problem since the CAPTCHA verification was introduced.

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events