problem with confluence html macro

Dawid Janocha October 13, 2017

Hello i got a problem , i  am  using confluence 3.5.7 , and i want to get dynamic link display of Embedded  tweets timeline ,  as i use confluence html macro  at Adaptavist Theme "THEME BUILDER "  , i get embedded link from twitter and the result is. The Iframe start up after 2 seconds the timeline disappears and  iframe stopped working and get error  Plugin upgrade needed (also tried this macro at confluence  standard theme But still the same problem ) . So my question is What to do  without upgrading the Plugin 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2017

Hi Dawid,

Are you using this add-on: ThemeBuilder for Confluence?

If so, it's only compatible with Confluence versions 5.9.8 - 6.4.2. You'll want to upgrade Confluence first to 5.0.3, and then to at least 5.9.8.

You can obtain the download files necessary from the Confluence Server Download archives.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Dawid Janocha October 26, 2017

Sorry for my delay , the problem get resolved as well  , thanks  a lot for fast respond 

Kind Regards 

Dawid

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2017

No worries, Dawid! Happy we were able to assist.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Dawid Janocha November 2, 2017

Cheers for fast respond and assist,   Shannon  

kind regards ,

Dawid 

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2017

Themebuilder is only really supported on supported version of Confluence, so you should upgrade to one of those.

However, yes, Themebuilder has been around for a very long time, and yes, there are versions for Confluence 3, so I assume you're using a valid one of those.

However, from memory, there is a bug in that version of Themebuilder which means iframes will not work.  There is no "fix" for it other than upgrading.

Dawid Janocha November 2, 2017

Ok , Cheers Nic :D ,  sorry for delay , i already make the choice and it get resolved.

best regards ,

Dawid 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events