problem with confluence html macro

Hello i got a problem , i  am  using confluence 3.5.7 , and i want to get dynamic link display of Embedded  tweets timeline ,  as i use confluence html macro  at Adaptavist Theme "THEME BUILDER "  , i get embedded link from twitter and the result is. The Iframe start up after 2 seconds the timeline disappears and  iframe stopped working and get error  Plugin upgrade needed (also tried this macro at confluence  standard theme But still the same problem ) . So my question is What to do  without upgrading the Plugin 

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Dawid,

Are you using this add-on: ThemeBuilder for Confluence?

If so, it's only compatible with Confluence versions 5.9.8 - 6.4.2. You'll want to upgrade Confluence first to 5.0.3, and then to at least 5.9.8.

You can obtain the download files necessary from the Confluence Server Download archives.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Sorry for my delay , the problem get resolved as well  , thanks  a lot for fast respond 

Kind Regards 

Dawid

No worries, Dawid! Happy we were able to assist.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Cheers for fast respond and assist,   Shannon  

kind regards ,

Dawid 

This widget could not be displayed.

Themebuilder is only really supported on supported version of Confluence, so you should upgrade to one of those.

However, yes, Themebuilder has been around for a very long time, and yes, there are versions for Confluence 3, so I assume you're using a valid one of those.

However, from memory, there is a bug in that version of Themebuilder which means iframes will not work.  There is no "fix" for it other than upgrading.

Ok , Cheers Nic :D ,  sorry for delay , i already make the choice and it get resolved.

best regards ,

Dawid 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

497 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you