Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page-form created via confluence; still shows “step 2: fill in template variables" how do I get rid of that?

Deleted user February 23, 2015

3 answers

1 vote
nelzon April 30, 2015

I have the same problem

Captura.PNG

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2015

Thanks for the picture, that made it super clear

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2015

Hi @nelzon, I can help you out here.

First, it makes it way easier for me personally if you ask a new question, instead of asking a question in an answer on an existing question.

Secondly, welcome to Atlassian Answers. This is a user-based forum for Atlassian products and I do not work for Atlassian.

Anyway, you're seeing that screen because you added variables to the template. Remove the variables and you won't see that screen anymore. I see what you're trying to do but Confluence doesn't let you make templates like you've done it, you should use instructional text instead: Cloud: Creating a Template - Instructional Text

Instructional text is placeholder content in a template, and is only visible while you're editing the page. Use it to give guidance to whoever is creating a page from the template.

To insert instructional text:

1. Choose Template > Instructional Text in the toolbar
  2. Type in your instructional text (for example, Insert an image of the interface here.)

Instructional text appears in italics with a shaded background, to distinguish it from normal paragraph text.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2015

Can you provide a screenshot or a more detailed description?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events