no image formatting options

Barb Yantha March 5, 2021

according to this article https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-formatting-to-your-page/#Addformattingtoyourpage-images

After copying and image and pasting it into my article, I should be able to hover over my image and view a toolbar. 

I'm using the new editor and when I hover over/click on an image I don't get a toolbar: image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Stephanie Brudvik
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2021

I also have this issue.  Sometimes I see the image controls, but they only flash and don't stay long enough to click on them.

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2021

This works after clicking on the image.

Can you try it out using a different browser (if you have confirmed that you are using the new editor)

Barb Yantha March 5, 2021

Yes, I’m in the new editor and I tried in different browser and same result.

Barb Yantha March 10, 2021

How do I get in touch with support staff to get help with this issue? 

Stephanie Brudvik
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2021

I also have this issue.  Sometimes I see the image controls, but they only flash and don't stay long enough to click on them.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events