Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migrate Confluence from Cloud to Server

artafon August 20, 2016

Hi all!

After migrating Confluence from Cloud to Server version, i'm getting an error

Could you help me please in resolvesmile:

2016-08-20 17:16:12,984 ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-4] [confluence.plugins.synchrony.SynchronyContextProvider] getContextMap This instance could not be registered with Synchrony.

-- space: 1376259 | url: /confluence/plugins/editor-loader/editor.action | page: 29294854 | traceId: 8e769c28af516e13 | userName: admin | referer: https://website.ru/confluence/display/XRX/Data+exhange+between+customer+portal%2C+marketing+systems+and+CRM | action: editor

2016-08-20 17:16:29,883 ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-1] [synchrony.api.v1.SynchronyTokenResource] generateToken This instance could not be registered with Synchrony.

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2016

I think that Synchrony is the collaborative editing tool and currently it only exists in the cloud. I think it is slated as a server 6.x feature. So you need to file a case with Atlassian on how to migrate that content.

artafon August 20, 2016

Not very good news sad

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2016

They made an announcement that there was no migration path. Did you research the migration path ahead of time? However Confluence 6.0 should be completed soon...

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2016

What is soon? They started moving 6.x features into the 5.10 release, I assume because of delays?

And yes, I see that it is still a beta feature?

artafon August 20, 2016

You want to say, that in 5.10 release it's not real to migrate from cloud?

BlackPearl PDM August 20, 2016

Not if collaborative editing was enabled.

artafon August 21, 2016

BlackPearl, Hi!

What do you mean - if collaborative editing was enabled?

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2016

Synchronyis the name of the collaborative editing tool in the Cloud (currently beta I think). You would have to ask how to disable the plugin and revert the content before exporting the content.

artafon August 21, 2016

If you are talking about this plugin - Synchrony Interop Bootstrap Plugin, i haven't too. But I'm not sure, may be it was before restore data from cloud 

BlackPearl PDM August 21, 2016

You cannot restore to Confluence Server if Collaborative Editing was enabled. You will only be able to do so to Confluence 6.0 which has not been released yet.

It's all right on the page where you enable it in your instance – 

image2016-8-21 10:1:46.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events