It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

@mentions work in new editor but not on pages created with the legacy editor

In Confluence Cloud, I am having a problem where I can't tag users (@mention) on a page when I am using the legacy editor. (Specifically this is with the Page Properties macro, but it seems to be more widely spread than just that macro.  I am continuing to test.)

I am able to tag (@mention) people/users in the new editing experience when I use the Page Properties macro there... The pages are in the same space as each other so I don't think it's a matter of rebuilding the index. Any suggestions of things I can try to troubleshoot?

1 answer

I have worked out a work around.  Typing @mention doesn't work.  Clicking + and choosing "@ User Mention" does work... it's disappointing that the type ahead doesn't work, but at least I have a work around.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,964 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you