macro to link to external excel that is updated on daily basis

Jan Mertens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2021

Exists a macro to refer to an excel within a confluence page where that excel is updated regularly with new data and no need to reload in confluence? So from a link on a confluence page I open the excel latest version automatically.   

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2021

Hi @Jan Mertens ,

We can suggest trying our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

The add-on provides the Table from CSV macro that allows you to output a table from CSV or TSV data source. The macro supports outputting data from a URL/Google Spreadsheets or an attached file.

Furthermore you'll be able to work with the result table as with a regular one - filter it, aggregate and visualize your data.

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Jan Mertens Have you explored Microsoft Office Macros already to see if that suffices your requirement ? If it doesn't meet your requirement, you can check Table Filter and Charts for Confluence suggested by Katerina in the other response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events