• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi,

We have confluence page where in it contains different sections. I see that the attachment being uploaded shows up when we add label and coming up in section like design ,referncedocs but when we upload attachment and want to add a particular so that it shows up in new section. How to achieve this.

Regards,
Suma

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Feb 23, 2021

Hi Suma,

Would I be right in guessing that you want multiple areas on the page where attachments can be listed, like this example?

image.png

On the left side, I have an attachment macro that shows all the attachments on a page. On the right side, I've used the label filter to show only attachments that have a label called "picture" applied to them. You can add the Attachments macro in any sections you need on your page, and then filter which attachments are shown inside it.

By selecting the attachment macro while editing the page, you can click the pencil icon underneath the macro to make changes to it:

image.png

In the macro's options, you can add a comma-separated list of labels that particular macro should use to filter attachments. In my example here, I used a label called "picture" - but this could be any label you like:

image.png

You can also see that I've already applied the same label to the attachment shown in the preview. Attachments can have multiple labels applied to them, and you can use the "Attachment labels" filter on the attachments macro to fine-tune which attachments should appear in that section.

I hope that helps explain how you can show particular attachments on different sections of a page!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

198 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you