indexed without position data confluence.

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2015

Hello All,

After Upgrading my confluence to 5.2 i am getting below error.i am really not sure how to fix this please give me your valuable suggestions.

Java.lang.IllegalStateException: field "title" was indexed without position data; cannot run SpanTermQuery (term=resource)
    at org.apache.lucene.search.spans.SpanTermQuery.getSpans(SpanTermQuery.java:129)

Thank you,

Tousif shaikh.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2015

It seems your search index may be corrupted. Try to Rebuild the Content Indices from Scratch.

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2015

No i cleared same but not worked for me! is there any suggestion?.

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2015

Any suggestions

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events