iframe confluence page?

rdkubat March 31, 2022

In a training use case, we'd like to iframe a confluence page in our learning management system (LMS) so that users don't have to leave the page in the LMS.

Currently, the content security policy (CSP) of confluence cloud does now allow for embedding the confluence page in another page.

Question: is there a configuration hidden somewhere in confluence cloud where I can add a domain to the CSP allowlist an hence allow embedding in another page via an iframe?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

@rdkubat Confluence pages can only be framed on pages in the same instance. This was due to security reasons, which can be read up on this Bug Report link. 

There is a Marketplace product that is supposed to allow this behavior, but I don't have any experience with it and cannot recommend or vouch for it. 

Embedder for Confluence

Hope this information helps!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

@rdkubat were you able to resolve this? Did my answer help? If so, kindly mark it as Answer Accepted so others looking for similar content can more easily find it. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events