how to prevent data verification from disappearing after reopening of the file in spreadsheet macro?

Evy Ballu April 12, 2023

Hi, 

I am currently running into this following issue (preconditions) in the ''table filter and charts for confluence'' app using the table spreadsheet macro.

1. Made a spreadsheet table including the needed information. 

2. Added tables in the header row of the sheet + a repository on the next sheet in full width mode.

3. Ive assigned some ''data verification'' on the colums, containing the information of the repository sheet. 

4. Saved file. 

5. When it needs to be reused in collapsed or full width mode all entered data verification is empty.

how can i prevent the data verification from disappearing after re-editing and saving the file?

Any help would be welcome.

Sincerly,

2 answers

3 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 13, 2023

Hi @Evy Ballu,

As @Juliette Lallement _Elements Apps_ has already asked, please clarify what app/macro you use for the case.

For example, our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app also provides the Table Spreadsheet macro – is this it?
Then the last entry seems confusing: the file is always visible on the page, you can work with it directly without “reopening” (in the collapsed state and not in the full width mode, I mean). And the data verification should be present as well.

Evy Ballu April 13, 2023

Hi,
Its seems like the data verification function isn't working properly? all requested info has been added to the question above.

Greetings

Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 13, 2023

Hi @Evy Ballu,

I've checked the data verification for a dropdown-list option for Confluence Cloud and Confluence Server/Data Center (app's version 9.8.3). After I saved the changes and reloaded the page I still see the data in my column. When I go to these cells, I see the dropdown check and the list with available options.

Your tags say that you are on Cloud but if it's not true and you are on Server/Data Center please check what version of the app is installed for your instance. The current one is 9.8.3, please update if necessary and check if the issue persists.

If you are on Cloud (then your version is always up-to-date) or you've updated the app without success, please refer to our support.

Attach the copy your spreadsheet for us to recreate in our test environment and record a short video of the issue for us to reproduce step-by step.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Juliette Lallement _Elements Apps_
Marketplace Partner
April 13, 2023

Hi @Evy Ballu !

Welcome to the Community! 

May I ask what solution you are using for your use case? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events