how to create a timestamp / dynamic report

Robbie Ablett
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 5, 2022

At the moment, I am reporting on tickets that are planned for release over the course of one week. To do this I've created the query in Jira and used the Jira macro to display the tickets shortlisted dynamically.

The only problem is that because this is dynamic, the data changes. Is there a way which I can say that between dates "X" and "Y" these are the tickets that are in "Z" state?

Hopefully that makes sense?! Please let me know if you have any questions.

2 answers

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

Hi @Robbie Ablett ,

Maybe the last answer of this thread will help.

0 votes
Ilze Leite-Apine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

Hi, 

You may consider using eazyBI for Jira app. Using eazyBi, you may analyze historical data (issues by statuses) in past time periods, based on the changelog information: Analyze change history 

You may want to check the following report in the eazyBI demo account that shows how many issues were in different statuses at the end of each month: Issues by statuses over time

Instead of months, you may use days as well (then the number of issues in status at the end of each day will be displayed). Additionally,  add a Page filter by Fix version to include in the report only issues currently in this version. Additional filter by Time would allow you to select a smaller time period on the X-axis.

issues by status.png

Feel free to contact us at support@eazybi.com for any questions!

Best,

Ilze, eazyBI Customer Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events