how do i get my server id

Hugo Moraes Neto January 28, 2023

I need to export a space from confluence to another site, according to the documentation I consulted, it talks about using the confluence data center to import the site and then export it to the other site. But in this installation it asks for my server id, I couldn't find it

3 answers

0 votes
Hugo Moraes Neto February 13, 2023

guys thanks a lot for the help. I was going the hard way, installing a local confluence with some database and then exporting to the new cloud.

As it was a single space, I exported it to confluence format and imported it in the new location, everything worked. It is very good to have a communication that gives us support when necessary.

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2023

Hi @Hugo Moraes Neto and welcome to the community,

Confluence cloud doesn't have a server ID. Server ID can be found on server/DC instances. When installing confluence for the first time it should give you the server ID, in order to place it on the my.atlassian.com and get the trial license. Can you please share the documentation you are referring to?

Hugo Moraes Neto January 29, 2023

hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ thanks for your help.

I am using this steps:

image.png

From this link
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/merge-multiple-confluence-cloud-sites/

And when i triy install the confluence data center for this migration, its ask me for server ID

image.png

Can help me?

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2023

@Hugo Moraes Neto 

When installing the DC version don't choose that your instance is not up and running yet. That should do the trick.

Hugo Moraes Neto January 30, 2023

Morning,

The same error

image.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2023

Yes, that's why I told you NOT to choose that. Choose "not installed yet"

Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2023

Ah! I've made a minor typo there I got you all confused. Sorry :)

Hugo Moraes Neto January 30, 2023

No problems friend. 
But if choose the option "not installed yeat" i receive the same message.

image.png

Now i am try find this information by this page

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/finding-your-server-id-938847652.html

Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2023

So have you run the confluence wizard to begin installing confluence?

0 votes
Tam _DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 28, 2023

If you are Confluence Admin you can find the Server ID in General configuration, click on the License Details link (under 'Administration') The Server ID is listed in the Server ID field

Hugo Moraes Neto January 29, 2023

Hi tam, thanks for your help.

you can read the comment I left above..

I tried to locate the path you indicated but there is no such option. I am admin of both sites

image.png

Giovanni Trono
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2023

Hi @Hugo Moraes Neto I'm having your exact problem. Have you found an answer on how to locate Server ID for Confluence Cloud instances?

Thanks

Gio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events