how do I get to my own page????

Brett Lamond November 2, 2016

I have an account

I log in

I cannot get to my own page/site I created and nothing I've searched for gets me to it.

2 answers

1 vote
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2016

If you're referring to your Personal Space, click on your profile avatar on the top right of Confluence, and click Personal Space (the option at the top of the dropdown list).

If it's a site space you've created, you can search for it in the Space Directory.

If you're really stuck, create a new page and put the Content by User macro on it, with your username as the filter.  That will show you a list of pages you've created, and you can click on the results to go straight to specific pages.

0 votes
Brett Lamond November 2, 2016

The profile avatar does not have a Personal Space option.

Thanks anyway I'll keep trying

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2016

The Content by User macro will find any pages you've created anywhere on Confluence.  If you're not sure how to use it your site administrator should be able to help you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events