did not get an email from cofluence calendar events

Bonnie July 4, 2018

alerts are turned on ,still did not get an email from cofluence calendar events

2 answers

0 votes
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2018

hi @Bonnie,

Welcome to the community! 

The feature you are looking for is handled under CONFSERVER-51167. As per the suggestion ticket, the feature is available from confluence calendar 5.2.11 and above versions. Do you have confluence calendar 5.2.11 or above version installed in your confluence instance? 

Bonnie July 4, 2018

HI~

we are using version 6.0.16

0 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2018

Hi and welcome to the Community!

Have you followed the instructions specified in this article?

watch a calendar.jpg

Bonnie July 4, 2018

HI~

yes, i've followed the instructions and select watch

still didn't get any emails

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2018

Ok, then I have more questions:

1. Do you receive any other emails from your instance of Confluence?

2. Since you started watching the calendar, have any events happened to send you a report about?

Bonnie July 4, 2018

no~ none of all these happened

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2018

If no events happened to notify you about it's no wonder you don't get any notifications.

If you don't receive any email from confluence your outgoing mail may be not configured.

Bonnie July 4, 2018

TKS~

Bonnie July 4, 2018

HI~Greg 

i've configired the out going mail, and recieved a mail from conflence.

after that, i create a new event, still not get an email notification.

do you know what else could go wrong?

Bonnie July 4, 2018

By the way, i can't connect to the license configuration page on the add-ons management page.

whenever i click that page(license configuration), it returns to add-ons management page

does this have to do with the problem i'm facing?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events