Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence ipad connecting to google drive to access documents -

Marni Altman December 21, 2020

Hi everyone.

First time trying out the confluence app.  i  embedded google docs on confluence. These google files are shared between me and my son. But when he logs into confluence on the ipad he can't access the files. A pop up opens to click to the google drive but when you click the button nothing happens. When i log into the ipad myself with my account, i can access them. So it's not a problem with google integration it's something to do with the fact that the referenced documents are being seen as belonging to my google drive not his, even though he has that same shared document on his drive as well.

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 23, 2020

Hello @Marni Altman!

As I understand, another person who is using the same tablet running iOS as you is currently unable to see Google files embed on the Confluence page.

Please, allow me to ask you a few questions:

1. Are you and the affected person using the same tablet?
  2. How did you embed the Google files in your Confluence page?
  3. Are you using the Confluence Mobile app (installed via App Store) or the Mobile Browser view?
  4. What happens if you try to view the same embed file via Confluence Mobile app while using another iOS device?
  5. What happens if you try to access another file that is exclusively (not shared) from the other person Google account?
  6. Could you provide screenshots of the error that you are facing when trying to view the embed file?
  7. What types of file are you trying to embed?

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events