Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blog posts not showing up in macro

Ashley Renlund October 22, 2020

There are a number of blog posts in my space, with the most recent from October 7.  However, none of them are showing up in the blog post macro.  They have been there in the past, but now they're not.

Any ideas?  And thank you!

blog posts.png

UPDATE:  I had occasion to create a new blog post, and it materialized in the macro!  I then tried republishing an old post, and it showed up, too.  I don't know what caused the problem, but I've found a reasonable workaround -- edit an existing post and publish. 

UPDATE 2: They've disappeared again.  Alas!

1 answer

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2020

Hi @Ashley Renlund 

This could be, because the blog post macro has some options where you can exclude some blog posts. You can even set another space.

For example: 

• You have a space A with 10 blog posts

Reasons why no blog post is shown:

• Another space B is selected in the macrp
  • only blog posts with a specific label should shown
  • the author is restricted

Hope this helps

Regards, Dominic

Ashley Renlund October 23, 2020

Thanks for the reply, Dominic.  Nothing has changed in the macro options, and they don't have any of the restrictions you mentioned:

blog posts config.png

So I don't think that's the problem -- but good thought!

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

This is so strange. So I run out of any ideas. Sorry

Regards, Dominic

Ashley Renlund October 28, 2020

Thanks for looking at it!

Josh Todd August 31, 2021

I'm having the same issue.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2021

I would suggest you to ask atlassian. Perhaps they just have to rebuild your index. But this can only do an atlassian.

Ask for help here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events