bgcolor macro doesn't work after migration

Jason Turner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2013

I reciently migrate from Confluence OnDemand to Download. In the OnDemand version I had use of a macro called {bgcolor}. After the migration I see that macro on many of my pages, but instead of a color I see see the message "unknown: macro 'bgcolor' "

I am running Confluence version 5.3-OD-11.

I suspect my instance of Confluence doesn't have the bgcolor macro installed. But I am not sure how to get it. When I migrated I installed and directed the latest OnDemand version of Confluence. So I would expect it to have all the same macros.

Any suggestions are apperciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jason Turner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2013

After some more digging I discovered this maco was included in the OnDemand version of Confluence as part of the "Adaptavist Content Formatting Macros". This plugin didn't get installed with the OnDemand version of Confluence I installed locally. I have since downloaded the free version of this plugin from Adaptavist.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events