Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

{add-page} - Easy way to have this automatically insert the page link where this was pressed?

Nick Yarsulik August 4, 2011

I have an "add-page" link that opens up a page template I created. This creates the child page and attaches it to its parent correctly.

I am wondering if it is possible to have this link also replace itself (or add just below itself) the new link to the new child page right where this link was pressed.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Nick

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick Yarsulik August 5, 2011

I was able to get around this issue by using the "content by label" macro and then simply applying the targeted label within the "add-page" macro.

0 votes
David Peterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2011

If the page will have a fixed name, you can use the {link-page} macro instead, and provide the name. That name can be built based on the parent page also if you like, using 'injection'. For example, if you have a parent page called 'Foo' and you want to add a child called 'Foo - Bar', you could do this:

{link-page:%page:title% - Bar|template=Bar Template|live=true}Bar{link-page}

When 'Foo - Bar' doesn't exist, it will be a 'create page' link, and when it does, it will link to the page instead.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events