access pages

Іван Андрєєв December 20, 2022

Is there a way to view pages that are not accessible in Confluence, access is blocked by the author.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

Either the author or an admin needs to provide you access. Otherwise a user cannot view the page as that would negate the purpose of the access permissions. What would the need or use case be here?

@Jack Brickey  Hi 

If I'm a Confluence administrator?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

Are you the Org admin? If so you should be able to find/access.

I am an organization administrator. I can see that the blocked pages have been created, but I have no access to open them.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2022

Hmmm, I did not think that was possible. Something may have changed.  I will try to reproduce this later today. I would confirm this with Atlassian support though.

Ok, thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events