Working in two teams, can I set an event once, and it will be placed/updated in two team calendars?

Boris Becker November 27, 2014

Instead of creating the same event twice (e.g. holidays), I would like to just create one event and mark it to be shown in two team calendars... this saves time and does not lead to double entries / double maintenance if event needs to be edited.

2 answers

1 vote
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2014

Hey Boris,

At current momment Team calendars does not have that feature, however there is already a improvement request for that:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-414

Could you please vote for that improvment and add your thoughts in there so we can increase it's relevance?

tks, David

0 votes
Geoff November 30, 2014

Hi Boris

I found it was easier to have holidays and company wide events in a single calendar that you can add beside the teams calendar.  It makes it easy to add and maintain events in one place.  We also have things like school holidays and anniversary days to remind people when planning other events.  Something you may want to consider.

Regards

Geoff

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events